Friday, September 25, 2009

PrimaMia

Ask me how excited I am to do this blog post?? Sooooooo excited!! PrimaMia was created by a sweet friend of mine (we went to high school together!). She has developed a line of products that are all-things girly!! Love it! The PrimaMia line is an extension from MiaMum Inc., which offers more adorable baby and children's products!

With a wide range of headbands, hair clips, and oh-so-cute tutus, it is hard not to want the entire PrimaMia collection! And what's even better.....these pieces are all interchangeable with the flowers! Each flower has a snap that can be snapped onto a non-slip clip (each flower comes with a clip), a headband, or onto the waistband of a tutu!

Photo copyrights of UrbanAlli Photography.

Learn more about the PrimaMia line and most importantly- where to buy them!! at www.primamia.com. Come back here and leave a comment saying what your fave flower and headband combination is, and you may just win it!! PrimaMia will be sending a flower and headband of your choice to one lucky winner! Giveaway ends 10pm September 28th.

Join the MiaMum Inc. facebook group here!

Photo copyrights of UrbanAlli Photography.

17 comments:

  1. i was just looking at the primamia site yesterday! I love it all. surprised? ;) I love the little girl band (ivory band, ivory flower) that you have posted above....as well as on their home page, the pink/red flower on the baby! so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tracey, again I am so immpressed by all you creative, busy moms. I love the pink and white lotus flowers. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tracey again I am so impressed by all you busy, creative moms. I love the pink and white lotus flowers. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the crocheted flowers. the dark pink and light pink is my favorite, with a pink band.
    You girls are both so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you keep creating such beautiful ideas for little girls. My sisters daughter would love the lavender flower headband, gorgeous!!!Michelle Erdman

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE all the headbands and the tutus are so adorable I will for sure have to order some. my daughter would love a purple one! I bought a bunch of headbands last christmas from you and every time my daughters wear them we have so many people ask us were we got them!! Tara Polra

    ReplyDelete
  7. These headbands are so adorable!
    I love the cream magnolia with the jewel in the center, paired with the cream band! Too cute!
    Great blog! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Flower Hair Clip PMF1003-PK Pale pink gerber daisy with iridescent crystal centre is my favourite! With a chocolate band. Cute models!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oops forgot to put my name...Robin

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey guys! Looks like you are keeping busy busy with girls girls girls...so anyway I checked out the primamia line and it is full of super cute stuff! My fav headband was the Pink and Cream lotus flower probably with a cream headband...keep up the sweet goods...

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love all of the flowers!! But I really liked the Black posey with leaves and crystal centre. I think it would be perfect with a white headband!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just love the Ivory & Beige Magnolia with the iridescent crystal center! So sweet.
    And the Pink and purple tutu is my fave!!
    My Neice would absolutly love the tutu, she's all about the princess look.
    Great line!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the black posey and pink headband! Soo cute. I think pink and black or pink and brown is so sweet together :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the white lotus flower with a chocolate headband - it's so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amazingly cute stuff!!! Gotta love it all! I especially like the antique lavender flower for clips...good for those lil girlies with hardly any hair ;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I Love the crocheted flowers. They are so great! Especially the pink and lavender one. So sweet! Thanks

    ReplyDelete