Friday, May 15, 2009

DaBaby

When I found out I was going to have a baby girl, I have to admit I was pretty excited for all the pink shopping I was about to do! So I was a bit surprised when I was all "pinked out" when she was about 3 months old!! I soon realized my hubby felt the same way when he kept dressing her in a black Halloween romper! "She needs some black" he informed me! Easier said than done. Do you know how hard it is to find black clothing for a baby?!! During the Christmas trade show season, I came across a company that is all things black!

DaBaby Inc. is 100% Canadian, based in Edmonton! They have designed the coolest attire for babes and toddlers that are screen printed by hand. You'll be sure to find a design or saying that suits your lil' one; cute, funny, edgy! Choose a snapper (DaBaby's onesie), beanie, t-shirt, or hoodie. All made from 100% combed cotton.

Check out all of the designs at http://www.dababy.ca/. Good luck choosing just one!! Order online and receive 15% off of your order (just type in the word "PROMO" at the check-out)!
Want to win a DaBaby snapper?!! After checking out all of the designs on the website, leave a comment here saying which is your fave! I will be making a random draw for two winners on May 29th!A big thank you to DaBaby Inc. for providing me with these awesome giveaway items!

15 comments:

  1. some of those are hilarious. I like deja moo or "baby NAP". so funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the ABCD shirt, too cute, Michelle Erdman

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like the ipood one and the fuel gauge one. Very cute stuff!
    Marnie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE them!! So cute I like the one with all different names foe a baby!! I needs some for the twins

    Nichole Fiedler

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Marnie, I just love the fuel gauge snapper and the lil' cow baby! Very trendy : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. i like the "you got the ink i've got the stink" and the breast cancer ones....

    thanks so much for the great site

    Sandi V

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! I like the "I drink until I pass out" and the "deja Moo" snappers!
    Kadi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Zen Baby for sure!!! And Babies for Boobies...
    ~Naomi Thompson~

    ReplyDelete
  9. cute! i like "i'm milking her for all she's worth"!

    ReplyDelete
  10. They are very cute!!! I love the "Angel Baby" and the "Baby girl" saying in pink
    Terri Lynn Kulak

    ReplyDelete
  11. Michelle WilliamsMay 23, 2009 at 8:40 PM

    Adorable! Love the IPOoD onesie and "no hair" day! Too sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute! There were quite a few I liked, but my faves are the skull and crossbones and the "I'm milking her for all she's worth." Funny.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovin the black. I like the ABCD one the best. Would go with my son's Led Zepplin and Motley crue ones :)---Claire Scott

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those are very cute!!! I love the little pink skull and crossbones!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. My favorite is the ABCD onsie, but I think all of them are super cute!!! Robin McArthur

    ReplyDelete